INS: 42nd Annual Meeting
Program Chair: Jennifer Vasterling
Continuing Education Chair: Raul Gonzalez
In keeping with the rich clinical science emphasis of INS, the theme for the 42nd Annual Meeting will be Translating Evidence into Practice. Among the Keynote Speakers will be:
- Jennie Ponsford, Ph.D., INS president and traumatic brain injury expert.
- Lawrence Steinberg, Ph.D., speaking on adolescent brain development, risk-taking and decision-making and their implications on judicial policy.
- John Whyte, M.D., speaking on theory-based taxonomy of neurorehabilitative interventions.
- Glenn Smith, Ph.D, speaking on cognitive aging and dementia.
- Michael McCrae, Ph.D., speaking on sports concussion.
- Andrew Saykin, Psy.D. speaking on the integration of neuroimaging and genetics in understanding age-related memory disorders.
Invited symposia will address neuropsychological sequelae of marijuana use, intervention outcomes, and ecological validity, amongst others. And we will also feature a debate on retraining versus compensatory interventions.
We are approved by the American Psychological Society and the American Speech Hearing Association to offer extensive continuing education credits for our program.
Additional highlights to come!
ABSTRACTS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2013.
View the call for abstracts for information
|Dato:||12-02-2014 10:09 - 15-02-2014 10:09|